Project for sure presents the Advanced PCB Circuit Design Training Workshop Course in Pune, A Course designed for Engineering, Diploma, ME, MTech etc students with hands-on practicals & projects.
Who should attend PCB Circuit Design Training?
• Beginners starting a career in electronics design.
• Those who find PCB design capability as a job requirement.
• Electronics engineers, technicians wanting to include PCB design as part of their skill set
• Electronics Hobbyists, BE/Mtech /Ph.D. students
• Those Connected with electronics production, management.
This course takes you through the entire process of PCB design from Schematic drawing to PCB layout. It tells you about the information you should put into circuit diagram so that PCB design can take care of circuit performance & safety requirements. High-speed digital circuits, high gain, high impedance, frequency, current, voltage analog circuits, all call for specialized layout & grounding techniques to tackle signal integrity, and safety issues. This course shows you techniques of component placement & routing to meet circuit performance requirements.
Objectives of this PCB Circuit Design Workshop
• Understanding design steps
• Schematic Capture to PCB layout
• Learning PCB design considerations and rules
• Developing skills in PCB design
• Component placement & routing
PCB Circuit Design Course Overview
• Tutorials & exercises.
• Design steps
• Schematic capture: hands-on exercises.
• Component Libraries: component symbols, packaging’s & footprints
• Design considerations: signal integrity, thermal, interferences, crosstalk’s
• PCB materials
• PCB layout planning
• Component placement & routing.
• Testing and Validation of PCB’s
Syllabus: PCB Circuit Design Training Course
PCB DESIGN PROCESS AN OVERVIEW: Conception Level Introduction: Specifying Parts, Packages and Pin Names, The Partlist, The Netlist, Making Netlist Files, Placing Parts, Routing Traces, Adding Text, Plot and Drill Files, PCB Layout, Layer List and Selection Mask, Panning and Zooming, Projects, PCB Elements.
PCB DESIGN PROCESS: Board Outline; Parts-Anatomy of a Part, Partlist, Editing Parts, Reference Designator; Mounting Holes; Nets, Ratlines and Routing; Nets- Netlist; Ratlines; Vias; Modifying Traces, Swapping Pins; Importing Netlist; Copper Areas; Text; Solder Mask Cutouts; Groups; Design Rule Checking; Exporting Drill and Gerber Files; Drills; Footprints and Libraries Adding and Editing Pins, Polylines.
PCB DESIGN ADVANCE: Application Oriented Design and Fabrication Schematic Diagram, Creating the Project, Importing the Netlist File, Drawing the Board Outline, Adding Mounting Holes, Placing Parts, Adding Parts and Editing Nets, Adding Copper Areas, Routing, Nets, Ratlines and Routings, Adding Text, Checking Design Rules, Making Gerber and Drill Files, Fabrication Process and Methodology.
Software Support: Eagle, Altium
We also conduct workshop at various colleges across Maharashtra. To know more about our workshops email us at email@example.com
Find out various project support we provide to students from following link https://www.projectforsure.com/projects/